Packaging design is the process of creating everything on the outside of a product that a consumer would buy at a store or online. This might include the container, any graphics or text on the package, as well as all labels and interior packaging.
Packaging is the first and most direct point of contact for your customer.
Our mission is to help you develop engaging products and bespoke packaging design that people want to pick up and use, while working in harmony with your brand message.
Our dedicated design team can help turn your rough idea into an everyday reality, or develop a bespoke packaging design for you from scratch. No matter what the brief, Digital Devise can deliver the type of creative yet practical packaging solutions that your products deserve.
Well designed, clear and consistent label design is key.
You will have put lots of time, cost, passion and effort into creating a product that tastes great so it’s important that this is communicated on your products label design too. You want your consumers to understand what has gone into the product, pick it against one of your competitors and increases sales.
Every job is different – which is why we love packaging design so much. But the following design stages help us to tackle a complex challenge in a coherent way so that you can see the results as we progress through your project:
Coming up with the idea
- Investigation; research and discovery stage.
- Identification; agreement of the final message or key requirements.
- Initial ideas; We will usually provide samples, examples and sketches at this stage.
Develop the design
- Shape and materials; Development of the ideas with production solutions investigated.
- Design Development; Refine the graphic elements, print and finishing effects required.
- Product Testing; With test samples we’d check that the product performs as required.
- Test marketing; Close to completion – now it’s time to check it works.
- Final Files; Modifications made, then we’ll supply all you need for production.
- Monitoring; We don’t just drop you here, we’ll support you through the process to ensure that production problems have solutions and that you are happy the design performs as it should.